Surfside Real Estate Trends: March 2023 Market Analysis and Insights
We prepare a Surfside Real Estate market report on a monthly basis and publish it on the second week of each month, reflecting data from the previous month. Contact us if you would like to receive this directly in your inbox and can unsubscribe any time.
How is the Surfside Real Estate Market Doing?
There are currently 31 Surfside homes for sale, compared to 16 in March of 2022:
- Highest priced listing is $28 Million for the “under construction” home at 9250 Bay Drive with an anticipated completion date of Q2 2025, designed by Kobi Karp with 8 bedrooms / 8 bathrooms / 2 half baths, 10,016 Sq. Ft, 2,359 Sq. Ft. lot and 107′ of water frontage ($2,796/Sq.Ft.)
- Lowest priced listing is $1,100,000 for the 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom fixer-upper home at 9156 Emerson Ave ($739/Sq.Ft.)
- Pending Sales: 5 (homes with a sales contract that have not yet closed)
- Closed Sales in March: 2 (compared to 1 closing in March 2022)
- Median Sales Price in March: $16.5 Million (compared to $1,595,000 in March of 2022)
What is the average price per square foot in Surfside?
There was one dry lot home sold in March at $965/Sq.Ft., compared to only one sale in March of 2022 selling at $977/Sq.Ft. Previous averages are as follows:
- February’s average – no sales
- January’s average $835
- 2022’s average of $817
- 2021’s average of $502
There was one waterfront home sale in March in Surfside selling for $1,997/Sq.Ft., compared to no waterfront home sale in March of 2022. Previous averages as follows:
- February’s average $3,546 (one sale)
- January’s average – no waterfront sales
Surfside Real Estate Micro-Stats
Feel free to download our complete market report for the last 12 months, showing micro-stats for Real Estate Surfside.
- Seller’s market with low inventory
- Price range that moves is between $1-1.5 Million
- 66.7% of all purchases with CASH (no loan contingencies)
- 87.2% of all buyers bought as primary residence (to occupy the home)
- Buyers are not just domestic, but also from Canada and France.